Social Media Coordinator
Date Posted: Oct. 16, 2017
Application Deadline: Nov. 15, 2017
Reports directly to:
Marketing Manager, Digital & Content
Location: Toronto, ON
1 Year Contract
Email Resume, Cover Letter & Social Links: email@example.com
Subject: “Social Community Coordinator”
Leeftail Co. is a boutique Brand Representation Agency, specializing in Sales & Marketing solutions for Lifestyle driven brands. With a focus on lifestyle fashion & beverage alcohol, where we offer a unique workplace with lots of growth potential, working on exciting brands.
The duties of the Social Media Coordinator would be to work alongside the Digital & Content Marketing Manager, handling the day-to-day social responsibilities & community management of Leeftail Co. clients. The Social Media Coordinator will develop the monthly social content calendars and use their experience and expertise to optimize any social engagement required, including but not limited to Facebook boosting, Instagram Ads, Follower Growth, Post Engagement and more. The ideal Social Media Coordinator would be able to quickly analyze current situations with delegated clients and provide insight and input to take ownership of the projects.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary duties of the Social Media Coordinator would be:
- Manage & Grow all active platforms for assigned profiles
- Analyze & suggest platform or plan adjustments
- Copywriting & Content plan development
- Understand, implement & adjust the brand social strategies while tweaking the plan for optimized performance
- Provide monthly reporting on the social media State of the Nation and tweak following month's plans based off analytical findings
- Work with Marketing Manager, to brainstorm, pitch & implement custom content generation ideas for all brands to work into existing social media strategies
- Manage & Grow all active Leeftail Co social media platforms
- Develop and implement monthly content calendar for Leeftail Co
- Assist other members of Leeftail Co when needed
- Be flexible with assigned job duties as the company continues to evolve & grow
- Be flexible with work hours. Leeftail is an non-traditional workplace and sometimes has to cater to the hours of its clients. Some nights & weekends will be required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, track hours, manage budgets & work related expenses on a monthly basis, utilizing the tools provided by Leeftail Co.
- Always represent the company in a professional manner, inside & outside the workplace
- Always come to work with a great attitude
Interested Applicants are encouraged to explore www.leeftailco.com & @leeftailco on Instagram to get a feel for the type of work we produce and the workplace environment at Leeftail Co. Our brand identity is very important to us and as such, the personnel are a direct reflection of that.