Lifestyle Marketing Rep
Date Posted: Nov. 15, 2017
Application Deadline: Dec. 1, 2017
Reports directly to:
Partner, Marketing & Business Development
Location: Toronto, ON
1 Year Contract
Email Resume, Cover Letter & Social Links: email@example.com
Subject: “Lifestyle Marketing Rep”
Leeftail Co. is a boutique Brand Representation Agency, specializing in Sales & Marketing solutions for Lifestyle driven brands. With a focus on lifestyle fashion & beverage alcohol, where we offer a unique workplace with lots of growth potential, working on exciting brands.
The duties of the Lifestyle Marketing Rep would be to work alongside the marketing team at Leeftail Co. and with client teams on all aspects of client operations that are responsible by Leeftail. The Lifestyle Marketing Rep will be responsible for acting on behalf of agency and client, and for any provided services such as Product Sampling, Relationship Development, Sponsorships & Partnerships, Brand Collaborations, Content Generation, and any other services deemed necessary for the successful execution of program.
Due to the nature of this role & the client, the ideal Lifestyle Marketing Rep would be knowledgeable and even involved with various aspects of campus culture. Additionally, they should be able to quickly analyze current situations and provide input to immediately take ownership of the program.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary duties of the Lifestyle Marketing Rep would be:
- Provincial scope, based out of downtown Toronto core, brand ambassador for a lifestyle driven alcohol brand
- Work closely with client marketing, this position is an agency extension of brand team
- Understand & implement the approved strategies and recommend modifications to optimized performance
- Utilize & identify current relationships and be continually developing new relationships to benefit position, brand and agency
- A strong brand marketing mind will allow the successful candidate to exceed much quicker
- Experience in event production is strongly encouraged
- Experience in sponsorships and partnership negotiations a strong asset, but not necessary
- A strong passion for nightlife, events, parties, live music
- Be able to contribute regionally to brand social media content
- Provide monthly reporting on the brand’s State of the Nation
- Occasionally assist other members of Leeftail Co when needed
- Regular access to a vehicle is a must
- Must be legal drinking age
- Must have valid G level license and insurance
- Be flexible with assigned job duties as the company continues to evolve & grow
- The job is unique, so the appropriate candidate must be flexible with work hours. Leeftail is a non-traditional workplace and sometimes must cater to the hours of its clients
- Nights & weekends will be required as a large portion of this job’s duties
- Typical office hours do not apply to this position but will be needed from time to time. It is important to not let lifestyle affect job performance
- Some travel is required
- Manage budgets & work-related expenses monthly, utilizing the tools provided by Leeftail Co.
- Always represent the company in a professional manner, inside & outside the workplace
- Always come to work with a great attitude
- Must live in downtown core of Toronto, or be willing to relocate at their own expense
Interested applicants are encouraged to explore www.leeftailco.com & @leeftailco on Instagram to get a feel for the type of work we produce and the workplace environment at Leeftail Co. Our brand identity is very important to us and as such, the personnel are a direct reflection of that.